‘Tis the season of big feasts! We know that this time of the year is marked by gathering around a table—so let’s add a little green to that spread, eh?
We’ve concocted what we believe will be your new go-to holiday salad. Some warm veggies, goat cheese, tied together with our bright Lemon Basil Dressing and an unexpected twist that your guests will love.
- 1 package Gourmet Medley Lettuce
- 1 Roasted Sweet Potato, cubed
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts, thinly-sliced
- Goat Cheese
- 3 strips of bacon of your choice (sub: crispy mushrooms)
- 1 Avocado
- Gotham Greens’ Lemon Basil Dressing
- Optional twist: 1 package Gotham Greens’ Green Harissa Dip
- Prep and roast those veggies! Heat oven to 350. We love an easy meal prep, so grab one sheet pan. Divvy up 1 sweet potato into 1-inch cubes, toss in olive oil and seasoning of your choice, and spread on half the pan. Repeat with brussels sprouts, being mindful of the size to compliment cooking time!
- Optional, but delicious: your choice of bacon. Fry until crispy and set aside.
- Once all warm ingredients are cooked, it’s time to assemble! Start with a large bowl of our gourmet medley. Top with the warm ingredients, and immediately follow with goat cheese and dressing. Toss generously—you’ll find that the goat cheese will start to slightly melt, and that is key!
- Now for the optional twist: our Green Harissa Dip. If you like a slight kick, take one tablespoon of the dip and shake with equal parts EVOO.Mix well and incorporate into salad.
- Once tossed, top with sliced avocado and a few more sprinkles of goat cheese. Enjoy!