Why is it so easy to love a niçoise-inspired salad? Maybe it’s the warm spiced potatoes, the bright dressing, or the crunch of fresh veggies. Or maybe it’s all of the above.
- 4 cups diced yellow potatoes (about 1 lb potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh or dried thyme
- Dash of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz green beans
- 1 package Gotham Greens Butterhead lettuce
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (15 oz) can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- ⅓ cup Gotham Greens Lemon Basil Dressing
- Fresh Gotham Greens Basil for garnish
How to Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil, Dijon mustard, thyme, salt, and pepper and spread evenly on a baking sheet. Roast until fork tender and golden, about 30-35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring water to boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat to low, add green beans for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender. Immediately transfer to a bowl with ice water to stop cooking.
- When potatoes are finished, let cool for 10 minutes before assembling the salad.
- Toss everything together with dressing and serve.
Recipe by @dietitiandebbie.