Just slice and stack: this green sandwich is packed with crunchy veggies, leafy greens, and our delicious Green Goddess dressing. Plus, it comes together in less than 10 minutes. What are you waiting for?
- 2 large slices sourdough bread
- 2-4 tablespoons Gotham Greens Vegan Green Goddess Dressing
- 1-2 heirloom green tomatoes, thickly sliced
- Dash of sea salt and ground black pepper
- ¼ cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- 3-4 leaves Gotham Greens Crispy Green Leaf lettuce
- ¼ cup sprouts
- 3-4 thick slices mozzarella cheese (vegan optional)
How To Make It:
- Spread green goddess dressing generously onto two slices of sourdough bread.
- Layer the sliced veggies over the top of the bottom piece of bread to build your sandwich; adding a dash of flaky sea salt and black pepper to the tomato layer.
- Top with the second slice of bread and enjoy!
Thank you to @dietitiandebbie for this delicious recipe!