- 1 package Gotham Greens Basil
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 lemons
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush the sourdough bread slices with a little olive oil, then rub them with garlic and lay out on a sheet pan.
- Place into the oven and bake until lightly toasted.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, sliced Gotham Greens basil, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Pour lemon basil infused olive oil over the cut burrata cheese.
- Serve with garlic toasts and garnish a handful of Gotham Greens basil leaves.