- 2 cans crescent roll dough
- 2 large granny smith apples
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 package Gotham Greens basil
How to Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and butter your baking dish (9×13).
- Lay out the crescent roll dough, and slice into the set triangles (follow the dotted lines!)
- Place one apple slice onto crescent triangle, and roll up until it covers the apple. Put each slice into the baking dish.
- Separately, mix together melted butter, vanilla extracts, sugars, and cinnamon. Whisk well, then pour over the dumplings in the pan.
- Lastly, pour 12oz of soda on top (trust us on this one!)
- Bake for 35min or until golden brown.
- Serve with basil vanilla ice cream.