We’ve curated a spring playlist to celebrate greens, the season, and welcome back some of our favorite spring fruits and veggies.
Time is a funny thing right now, but seasons are keeping us rooted. From wildflower blossoms and sunnier days to those pesky allergies, we’re finding solace in familiar spring sensory experiences. As spring turns to summer, some of our favorite seasonal crops are sprouting up.
From “Apricot Jams” to “Pineapple Skies”, we hope you enjoy our Spring playlist, Lettuce Medley Vol. 2: Spring Beets.
A great listen for cooking, gardening or enjoying a calm moment at home.
- Apricot Jams, Soaked Oats
- Artichokes, Maps & Atlases
- Healing Process, Lofi Organic
- Avocado Andrew, Mac DeMarco
- Beans, Machine
- Black Garlic, Monma + cocabona
- Onion, Shannon and The Clams
- Pineapple Skies, Miguel
- Fruit Salad, Tierra Whack
- The Onion Song, Marvin Gaye + Tammi Terrell
- Glass Onion, The Beatles
- Apricot Princess, Rex Orange County