A famed classic turned finger food. Check out our spin on how to enjoy everyone’s favorite dip, but with far more plants and color than your typical Sunday Football lineup. Quick and easy to put together, this crowd pleaser requires only two ingredients. Talk about a win-win.
1 lbs. Mini Sweet Peppers (sub jalapenos for a spicier rendition!)
1 package (6.5oz) Gotham Greens Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Pre-heat the oven to 425⁰F
- If desired, remove the stem from each pepper. Then, cut each pepper in half lengthwise and remove any seeds.
- Fill each halved pepper with a generous scoop of the Spinach Artichoke Dip. Each pepper should be filled to the top.
- Place the filled peppers on a sheet pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. The Dip should brown slightly on the top, and the peppers should become tender.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!