We can confidently say you haven’t had Mac and Cheese like this before.
By making our Spinach Artichoke Dip the star ingredient, you’ll get a combo of cheesy pasta with spinach artichoke flavor in every bite. Because who wouldn’t want to combine two of the most delicious flavors on the planet? Check out the recipe from our friend, @kilnandkitchen.
- ½ lb pasta
- 1 container Gotham Greens Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 ½ tsp flour
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 cup pasta water
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic power
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to make it:
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Make sure to save at least 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and whisk until smooth. Cook for one minute.
- Add Gotham Greens Spinach Artichoke Dip, half and half, and the pasta water. Mix until a thick, smooth sauce forms. Turn off heat, add in the shredded cheese and spices. Mix until the cheese has melted.
- Add cooked pasta. Stir until the pasta is covered in the sauce. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.