Move over, basic dinner rolls. Cheesy pull-apart mozzarella twists have entered the kitchen.
- ½ package Gotham Greens Pesto (Classic or Vegan!)
- 1 package puff pastry (2 sheets)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
How To Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry and spread the pesto evenly over it, leaving a small amount of room at the edges. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and place another sheet of puff pastry on top, making a sandwich.
- Cut into thin strips with a sharp knife. Grab both ends of each strip, press down firmly to seal the edges and twist.
- Transfer onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and brush with beaten egg. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over the parmesan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe by @dietitiandebbie.