Salad pizza. Simply the best way to get in your greens while indulging in your favorite meal.
Luckily for us, we’ve got most of the ingredients necessary to make the best-tasting salad pizza you’ve ever had (we aren’t exaggerating). A mix of our fresh lettuces, fragrant basil, and tangy Green Goddess dressing topped on a warm melty mozzarella crust— what more could you ask for? For the best results, grab a pizza stone and try this one on a grill or in a brick oven.
- Gotham Greens Gourmet Spring Mix
- Gotham Greens Basil
- Gotham Greens Green Goddess Dressing
- Pizza dough
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Toasted Breadcrumbs
- Grated Parmesan
How to make it:
- Prepare your pizza dough. Roll out into a 14″ circle, and top with EVOO and a layer of shredded mozzarella.
- Place a pizza stone directly onto a grill, and heat until 400 degrees.
- Once heated, transfer your pizza to the stone and close the grill top. Let cook for 8 minutes, rotating halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove pizza from the grill and let cool for 3 minutes.
- While cooling, prepare your salad. Mix a generous amount of Gourmet Spring Mix with Green Goddess dressing.
- Chop chives and basil into small pieces.
- Transfer the salad mixture to the top of the pizza.
- Top with the shredded basil and chives, plus toasted breadcrumbs, and grated parmesan.