Look, we love potatoes in all forms. But these? Crispy, crunchy, bite-sized, covered in pesto — just might be our all-time favorite kind.
- Gotham Greens Pesto (Classic or Vegan!)
- 12-14 small Yukon potatoes (golf ball sized)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper, to taste
How To Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F and brush a sheet pan with olive oil.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the potatoes. Boil until tender, about 25-30 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and let them dry for 5 minutes in the colander before adding to the sheet pan.
- Smash with a fork, glass, or potato masher to flatten. Top with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Spoon pesto over top to serve.
Recipe by @dietitiandebbie.