Sales and Marketing Analyst
Gotham Greens is seeking a Sales and Marketing Analyst to identify consumer, category and retail insights that will drive business growth. This role conducts robust, timely and reliable research and analysis, making them an expert on the brand, category, consumers and competitors. This role works cross functionally across company departments.
Areas of Responsibility
- Uncover robust consumer, category and retail insights to inform sales and marketing strategy and execution, business intelligence and innovation roadmap
- Conduct research using self-service quantitative tools, moderate qualitative research and synthesize large data sets
- Develop meaningful insights and recommendations to drive brand and category growth, market share expansion and financial success
- Assist in tracking, reporting and analyzing key business performance indicators across sales and marketing
- Evaluate retail point-of-sale data, including pricing, distribution, assortment and promotional effectiveness
- Create and maintain scorecards and presentations that support the business
- Assist in conducting cross-channel marketing mix analysis, including advertising, paid social, paid search, PR, and shopper and field marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in research, category management, sales or marketing (CPG/retailer/syndicated data company a plus)
- Analytical thinker with proficiency in syndicated data (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, SPINS), consumer panel data, shopper data and marketing analytics
- Advanced skills in Excel (pivot tables, dynamic formulas, graphs)
- Skilled data storyteller who is comfortable analyzing and weaving together disparate information from primary research, syndicated data and publicly available sources into a holistic story with strong recommendations
Who We Are
Gotham Greens is on a mission to transform how and where fresh produce is grown. We are a pioneer in urban indoor agriculture and a leading fresh produce and food company. Through our national network of local high-tech farms, Gotham Greens delivers fresh, long-lasting and delicious leafy greens, herbs, salad dressings, and dips all year round to retail, restaurant, and foodservice customers. Founded in 2009, the company opened its first greenhouse in Brooklyn, N.Y., shortly thereafter. Today, Gotham Greens operates 500,000 square feet of high-tech greenhouses across five U.S. states.
Our team of 350+ full time team members are hardworking, supportive, and passionate about sustainable urban agriculture. We work to create an environment that is caring, fun and collaborative. Gotham Greens offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
We are proud to be an affirmative action equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.