Providence, Rhode Island
Gotham Greens is seeking a passionate, professional and hardworking individual to fill a position as a Driver for its Providence Facility. We are looking for a responsible delivery driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
Areas of Responsibility
- Deliver company product to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow route and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments, invoices, and related goods
- Inform on new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Must have at least 3 years experience as a professional truck driver.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations or prior suspensions.
- Proven working experience as a delivery driver and comfortable driving in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Valid professional driver’s license, CDL preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations or prior suspensions
- Ability to operate forklifts a plus
- High school degree
- Excellent organizational and time management skillsli>
- Capable of lifting 50lbs, Standing and Sitting for extended periods of time.
- MUST HAVE COMPLETE OPEN AVAILABILITY AND BE AVAILABLE TO WORK EARLY MORNINGS, LATE EVENINGS, AND WEEKENDS
- This position is hands-on and requires an individual who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and is accustomed to manual labor intensive jobs.
Who We Are
Gotham Greens is on a mission to transform how and where fresh produce is grown. We are a pioneer in urban indoor agriculture and a leading fresh produce and food company. Through our national network of local high-tech farms, Gotham Greens delivers fresh, long-lasting and delicious leafy greens, herbs, salad dressings and dips all year round to retail, restaurant and foodservice customers. Founded in 2009, the company opened its first greenhouse in Brooklyn, N.Y., shortly thereafter. Today, Gotham Greens operates 500,000 square feet of high-tech greenhouses across five U.S. states.
Our team of 300+ full time team members are hard working, supportive and passionate about sustainable urban agriculture. We work to create an environment that is caring, fun and collaborative. Gotham Greens is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.